Payment & Shipping Terms:
Vodafone R226 LTE Cat6 Mobile WiFi Hotspot
Vodafone R226 LTE Cat6 Mobile Hotspot Technical Specificatioins:
* Category: LTE Cat6
* Chipset: Hisilicon HPM Coretx A9 processor
* LTE Band Band 3/7/20 (800/1800/2600MHz)
* UMTS/DC-HSPA 850/900/1800/1900MHz
* LTE Download speed to 300Mbps, upload speed to 50Mbps
* UMTS Download speed to 42.2Mbps and upload to 384kbit/s
* WLAN: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac(866 MBit/s), 2.4GHz and 5GHz dual band
* Support up to 10 wireless devices
* MIMO support: 2 x 2 MIMO
* SIM Type: Micro SIM
* MicroSD memory card to 32GB
* Two external antenna connector
* USB 3.0 connector, Up to 10x faster transfer speed than USB 2.0
* 1.45 inch screen
* Unremovable Battery to 3000mAh, working for 10 hours, standby time to 500 hours
* Dimensions: 106 x 66 x 15.9 mm
* Weight: 1.02kg
The Vodafone R226 is upgraded from the predecessor Vodafone R215, which is with LTE Category 4 technology. The R215 could reach peak download speed to 150Mbps and upload speed to 50Mbps. R226 hotspot is much more powerful than R215. The downlink speed of R226 could reach 300Mbps and uplink speed to 50Mbps. The link speed is double of the speed on R215.
The appearance of R226 is somewhat like R215, the power button and logo are both besides the LCD screen. They both have two external antenna connectors. The antenna connectors of R226 are covered by a cap while the two antenna connectors of R215 are at the bottom side, but separately. The connectors are for LTE Mimo antenna.
Vodafone R226 has much larger power capacity than R215; the capacity is 3000mAh, which could support up to 10 continuous working time. What’s more, the R226 could provide the power charge to other electronics such as smartphones, Pads etc… Just like R215, R226 could also help up to 10 wireless devices to access internet. They provide the wireless network in the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands. They both could be managed by Vodafone Mobile Wi-Fi smartphone app.
As we know, Vodafone R215 comes from the factory model Huawei E5372. This time, Vodafone R226 also comes from Huawei, the factory model is the latest and hottestHuawei E5786 mobile hotspot. Vodafone customized the logo and firmware, then it becomes R226.
On one side, there is a Micro USB connector, user can recharge the Vodafone R226 battery, but the battery of R226 is unremovable, so users have to recharge it after it power off. The Micro-SIM and Micro SD card are also at the side of Vodafone R226.
Vodafone R226 is the first LTE category 6 mobile WiFi hotspot. In this year, Vodafone already released the first LTE Category 6 wireless router named B4000. As we know, the peak download speed on Vodafone 4G network could reach 225Mbps now. But we suppose Vodafone will upgrade the network in 2015 spring. The R226 will show its best performance at due time.